Your home may be your single biggest investment and one of the largest financial transaction you'll ever make. So when you sell, you want to get the best price and the most favorable terms. But there's much more to marketing a home than placing a classified ad in the newspaper and anchoring a "For Sale" sign in the front yard. There are many marketing options, legalities and details that go into the sale, from the time you set the price to the final closing.
The best way to make sure you sell your home for the best price, and in the shortest amount of time, is to work with a full-service professional Windermere agent. We are educated in every aspect of the transaction, from writing an offer to negotiating the price, to arranging financing and following the transaction through to escrow.
Your Windermere Agent:
- Knows the market and will help you set the right price.
- Knows what buyers are looking for and the financial incentives that will encourage them to buy.
- Is a member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a service that enables them to provide detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents assisting buyers.
- In addition to the MLS, Windermere agents interact with other agents on a daily basis. We trade information about new properties and match eager buyers with the right homes.
- Has access to several advertising opportunities--both in print and online--that will raise interest in your home.
- Will maximize our exclusive online listing enhancement tools, such as Photo Gallery, to create an online presence on Windermere.com that will attract attention to your home.
- Windermere's nationwide referral system provides access to the large number of people who relocate each year, increasing the pool of qualified buyers for your home.
- Can quickly separate the qualified buyers from the rest of the pack. This saves you time, because your home is only being shown to serious buyers.